6.27.2010

Blogging at 30,000 Feet


Technology is great, isn't it? I'm sitting at my seat on Delta Airlines flight #$%@ to Denver and writing this blog entry. Yes its inflight Internet and its pretty much standard now on all Delta Flights. In fact, most airlines are offering it now on their domestic flights. The cost for my session was 9.99 for the duration of the flight. My flight is a little over 2 hours, but if it was 5 hours, it would still be the same price. Not bad for a couple hours entertainment. Whats even cooler is the fact the I'm logged onto Ustream.com right now and broadcasting video of myself live. :) 2 people have already emailed me to say that the video and sound is pretty decent quality. WOW... who would of thought. Internet on a plane. I love it. Go here for more info:



Glenn

No comments:

Post a Comment